Congratulations to everyone who participated in the race, and thank you all for your beautiful entries. It was a tough decision, so we took to Random.org to fairly select our winners randomly. If your name is mentioned, please email us your contact details for prize redemption to email@example.com, or via Facebook inbox on our page. You have 24 hours from now, which means that if I’ve not heard from the winners by 10:00am tomorrow, 26 April 2014, the prize is unfortunately forfeited.
And the winners are…
Southern Sun The Cullinan:
Southern Sun Cape Sun:
Southern Sun Waterfront:
Southern Sun Newlands:
The Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon is only days away. As the preferred accommodation partner this year, we will be hosting quite a few of the runners. They’ll be taken care of at our Cape Town hotels, with lots of extra love in the form of:
- Early power breakfast on Saturday morning (from 4.30 am) and glucose station
- Complimentary late check out on until 16h00 on Monday
- Carbo loading dinner on Friday night (at an additional cost)
- Scheduled shuttle to registration on race morning
We’re also lucky enough to be hosting Tanya Kovarski, one of SA’s much loved bloggers who made a name for herself live-tweeting the comrades marathon (while she was running it!). Tanya will be staying with us at Southern Sun The Cullinan and has agreed to tell everyone about her experience not only with us at the hotel, but during the race too, look out for her tweets from Wednesday this week.
If you’re in the area, pop into The Cullinan’s foyer and take a selfie next to the Adidas stand and you can win some merchandise.
Of course making the beds and frying the eggs is one thing, but our team has decided to be even more involved in #OMTOM this year, so if you’re spectating or participating, keep a look out for the Tsogo Sun cheerleading spot. Excited cheerleaders, lots of music, Guy McDonald as the MC, with loads of fun and encouragement will be coming your way.
Even more news, what would a special event like this be, without one of my famous competitions? And this one is a goodie. There can be TWELVE WINNERS! I’m giving away 3 weekend stays (bed and breakfast) at 4 of our Cape Town hotels, being:
How to win 1 of 12 Tsogo Sun weekends in Cape Town:
- Select your platform of choice:
- Send in photos of yourself in one of these three scenarios:
- Spectating or participating during #OMTOM
- If participating, stop at our cheer-leading spot and send us a selfie. An extra entry if you get a high-five from Guy McDdonald!
- If you’re not at #OMTOM, send us a pic of you pretending to be at #OMTOM
- Remember to use the hashtag #TsogoOMTOM for your entry to be valid
Oh, alright, and I’ll also throw in a case of Castle Light since they’ll be partnering with us at the cheer-leading spot on the day.
Terms & Conditions apply:
- Competition open to South African residents only.
- The prizes consist of 3 x weekend stays including bed and breakfast to each of the four specified hotels, being Southern Sun The Cullinan, Southern Sun Newlands, Southern Sun Cape Sun, Southern Sun Waterfront.
- The winners will be notified on the Tsogo Sun social media platforms by 15h00 on Thursday, 24 April 2014, and asked to send in their contact details within 24 hours.
- Tsogo Sun reservations and standard terms and conditions of residence apply.
- Prize winner and guests must be over the age of 18.
- The prize will be valid for a period of 12 months and cannot be converted to cash.
- This prize is only valid for the mentioned property, and may not be transferred to any other Tsogo Sun property.
- Prize does not include transport to and from the property of any nature, personal and/or travel expenses, gratuities, clothing or other personal effects and all items not mentioned in the prize package.
- Additional services and products not mentioned in the prize are for the winner’s expense. An additional form of payment may be requested at the time of arrival to cover additional expenses.(i.e. credit card)
- Tsogo Sun will not be liable in any manner for any loss, harm or damage that may result from utilising the prize. The winner avails himself/herself of the prize at his/her own risk.
- In the instance of cancellation of the event, the prize winner shall be offered an alternative prize at the sole discretion of the property.
- Failure to claim the prize within 24 hours of winner announcement will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these rules.
- The Competition is not open to Tsogo Sun Group agencies, employees or their families.
- Competition is open to Tsogo Sun social media fans only.
- Twitter entries must be @TsogoSun followers.
- Facebook entries must be fans of Tsogo Sun on Facebook.
- Instagram entries must be fans of Tsogo Sun on Instagram
- Entrants agree to Tsogo Sun re-purposing their entries for content on various websites and social media platforms.