You guys, I have an exciting competition for you. Over the past six years Taste of Cape Town has become a much-loved gathering place for Capetonian foodies. This year’s event takes place this week from 3-6 April.
Under the direction of Tsogo Sun Executive Chef, David van Staden, the Southern Sun The Cullinan, Southern Sun Waterfront and Southern Sun Cape Sun hotels have fashioned culinary delights for festival goers to enjoy with expert wine pairings from KWV Wines.
Our stand will be the best, I just know it. And I’m only a little bit biased, ok? Visit Tsogo Sun’s stand and enjoy these tasty treats:
Starters from the Southern Sun Waterfront
- All Day Breakfast: crisp pastry shell, tomato chutney, wilted spinach, bacon, spiced cashew nuts, poached egg and smooth chakalaka
- Bobotie Triangle: ostrich bobotie triangle with Asian coleslaw, pear and vanilla pod chutney
Mains from Southern Sun The Cullinan
- Prawn Arabiata: crayfish arabiata bisque tagliatelle with charred cherry tomatoes
- Beef Fillet: beef fillet served with a green Madagascan peppercorn sauce, rustic roast potatoes and petite seasonal vegetables
Desserts from the Southern Sun Cape Sun
- Macaroon Sandwich: Raspberry and liquorice ice cream macaroon sandwich
- Opera Cake: layered coffee, chocolate and almond sponge gateaux
COMPETITION CLOSED. And the winners are…
Well done, ladies. Please email us on email@example.com now to redeem your prizes.
Because you guys are always so fun, I’ve decided that two lucky winners will not only win double tickets for Taste of Cape Town on either the Friday or Saturday night (winners choice), but I’ll also throw in 2 x weekend stay for two at the beautiful Southern Sun Waterfront hotel. Amazing, I know.
HOW TO WIN:
Terms & Conditions Apply:
- Competition open to South African residents only.
- The winners will be notified on the Tsogo Sun social media platforms by 15h00 on Thursday 3 April 2014, and asked to send in their contact details within 24 hours.
- Tsogo Sun reservations and standard terms and conditions of residence apply.
- Prize winner and guests must be over the age of 18.
- The prize is not transferable to any other date and cannot be converted to cash.
- This prize is only valid for the mentioned property, and may not be transferred to any other Tsogo Sun property.
- Prize does not include transport to and from the property of any nature, personal and/or travel expenses, gratuities, clothing or other personal effects and all items not mentioned in the prize package.
- Additional services and products not mentioned in the prize are for the winner’s expense. An additional form of payment may be requested at the time of arrival to cover additional expenses.(i.e. credit card)
- Tsogo Sun will not be liable in any manner for any loss, harm or damage that may result from utilising the prize. The winner avails himself/herself of the prize at his/her own risk.
- In the instance of cancellation of the event, the prize winner shall be offered an alternative prize at the sole discretion of the property.
- Failure to claim the prize before the mentioned event will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these rules.
- The Competition is not open to Tsogo Sun Group agencies, employees or their families.
- Competition is open to Tsogo Sun social media fans only.
- Twitter entries must be @TsogoSun followers.
- Facebook entries must be fans of Tsogo Sun on Facebook.
- Entrants agree to Tsogo Sun re-purposing their entries for content on various websites and social media platforms.