Halloween is only two days away and although it has become a bit of a commercial thing in SA (just like everywhere else, I suppose), you can take part without breaking the bank. Just like any other celebrated day, I look to Halloween as a fun excuse to dress up, throw around some funny decor and hand out candy to the neighbourhood kids. This year I want to up my game a little, so I browsed around Pinterest for some fun ideas to do and thought I’d share the tips with you too. All images and ideas are credited to the authors who uploaded them to Pinterest. Without further ado, here are my top 10 fun Halloween DIY tips:
1. This clever Halloween candle-lit repainted tin.
2. Give your visitors a scare in the bathroom.
3. Get the kids involved to make a Halloween candle.
5. DIY Spirit cartons
6. Hand print clings – this is so creative!
7. Head in a jar (perhaps for the adult parties only, hmm?)
8. Boo Wreath