Beverly Hills’ Chef Tony’s Gravlax with Campari Jelly and Aioli Recipe
500g Norwegian salmon
20g mustard seeds
orange slices of one orange
lemon slices of one lemon
20ml orange juice
assorted edible flowers
- Roll the salmon in the combined salt, sugar, mustard seeds and orange and lemon slices.
- Drizzle with Campari and marinate in the fridge for 30 hours.
- After 30 hours, wash the salmon then rub with oil and store in the fridge.
The Campari jelly
- Heat the Campari and orange juice in a pot.
- Add the gelatine, stirring well, and pour the mixture into small moulds.
- Let it set in the fridge.
- Mix the crusted garlic, salt and pepper into the mayonnaise.
- Slice the salmon thinly
- Arrange on a plate with the flowers for decoration and the aioli on the side.