Beverly Hills’ Chef Tony’s Sliced Rack of Lamb Recipe
SLICED RACK OF LAMB
4 bone rack of lamb
5g salt and black pepper
50g bread crumbs
30g dukka spice
Zest of one lime
15ml olive oil
- Take the olive oil, most of the dukka spice and lime zest, all the garlic and seasoning and rub the rack with the marinade. Let this infuse for one hour in the fridge. Place on the backing tray and roast for 16 minutes at 180° C or until the core temperature is 50° C.
- Take the remaining dukka spice and mix it with bread crumbs more lime zest for the crust.
- Roll the rack in the crust and cook under the grill for 3 minutes.
- Then let it rest for 5-7 minutes.
100g red capsicums
100g red pimento peppers
10g red chilli peppers
20g tomato sate
5g lemon juice
1 tbspn olive oil
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until it becomes a smooth paste then cook it in olive oil on medium heat for 35 minutes.
- Serve this sauce hot with your sliced lamb rack.
Sweet potato mash
60g sweet potato
- Boil the sweet potatoes for 20 minutes or until cooked and soft then drain and let return the potatoes to the hot pot to dry out the potatoes.
- Add the butter and cream and mix into smooth mashed potatoes. Season with salt.
Oven grilled vegetables
20g baby marrows
1 cocktail onion
20ml olive oil
Place all the vegetables into a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and roast in the oven at 200° C for 15 minutes.