2016 is in full swing, we are one and a half months in (can you believe it!) and one of our favourite month’s is here: February. Ahhh, the month of love.
We are so focused on the hum-drum of everyday life: family, work, and traffic, we sometimes neglect ourselves as well as our partners. February, the month of love, gives us an excuse to change this. For February, here’s a list of affordable and romantic activities to do at SUNCOAST, to buy yourself a little time with your partner.
- Have an intimate dinner for two at Havana Grill, an award winning steakhouse that offers pristine views of SUNCOAST beach and the SUNdeck. Havana Grill truly lives up to the term ‘love on a plate’ with succulent steak dishes along with a huge selection of leading wines, you can bring the night to a close with any one of their tasty desserts.
- Come and have lunch at the trendy Café Vigour, part of Vigour & Verve a Tsogo Sun home grown brand, this Café offers stunning and simplistic dishes at affordable prices. Whether you looking to have something simple and fresh or a complex dish with compelling flavours, it’s all available at our beloved Café V.
- Catch the latest blockbuster movie on Suncoast Cinecentre, latest releases include The Choice, How to be single and Happiness is a 4 letter word followed by a romantic meal for two at Café Vigour.
- Be bold, pack a picnic basket, with a blanket and have a picnic on the SUNdeck lawn, with views of the Indian Ocean and the Durban skyline. Good food, sun and sea, these are all ingredients for romance.
- Take advantage of Durban’s Golden Mile stretching from Ushaka Marine World to the Blue Lagoon. What’s the best way to take advantage of it? Rent a bicycle or get a sunset rickshaw ride! How romantic! And finish it off with cocktails at Oceans Restaurant & Café.
- Spend the night at the majestic SUNCOAST Towers Hotel, overlooking the Golden Mile, Indian Ocean and Durban Skyline. They have an amazing Valentine’s weekend special that is sure to get you in the good books. Whilst there, dine at the Hotel’s Jeera restaurant, offering delectable authentic Indian cuisine prepared with the freshest of ingredients and exotic spices.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and retreat into a world of tranquillity with spa treatments at the SUNCOAST Spa. This truly sensual and relaxing environment will leave you both energised and ready to face any challenge.
- Come and enjoy Sunday Beats in the amphitheatre at SUNCOAST! There is something special lined up every Sunday this month. Featuring some of the best local artists, after all, local is lekker. You can expect to hear the tranquil sounds of the 5th Season, rock out with Abbey Grange, fall in love with the soothing voice of Chloe Clark.
- Finally, if you are looking for a thrill, you could always come and court lady luck! With amazing winning opportunities available including the Tsogo Sun Roulette Masters, where R 1.5 Million grand prize is guaranteed or get powered up with Power Slots where you could stand a chance to drive away in a super cool Opel Adam. Lastly, we have a whole lot of Summer Loving, with R 8 Million worth of cars, cash and casino FreePlay to be won.
So, no need to worry about what you can do this month, we have got you covered.
Go on, share the love!