Welcome to the 2nd recipe from our Mystery Box Dinners promotion happening at selected restaurants across the group (psssst! You could stand a chance to win luxurious accommodation for two at Beverly Hills for 5 nights!). Today I’ve selected a dish that stars an ingredient that is always popular, chicken! Make way for your Mystery Box Dinner recipe: Pan Fried Chicken Supreme!
- 250g chicken breast skin on
- 6 cocktail tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 100g butter
- 1 medium potato
- 1 tin peeled tomatoes
- 50ml cream
- 3 olives
- 1 onion
- 10g crushed garlic
- fresh herbs
- olive oil
- coarse salt
- fine salt
- black pepper
- Peel the potato and cut into 1cm x 1cm cubes and boil in salted water until medium soft.
- Remove from water and cool.
- Debone the chicken breast and if the wing bone is still attached clean it.
Slice the cocktail tomatoes in half, and slice the spring onions at an angle.
- Remove the pips from the olives
Cooking & Plating:
- In small pan fry some finely chopped onion, crushed garlic and add in the tomatoes.
- Allow to cook slowly, blend and add in the cream, bring to the boil and season.
- Season the chicken supreme and place in a hot pan skin side down.
- Allow to fry until golden in colour.
- Turn and place in a Hot oven until cooled.
- Remove and allow to rest.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and add in the potato cubes, olives, and cocktail tomatoes and sauté lightly. Season to taste.
- Place the spring onions and 20g butter with above and mix through.
- Slice the chicken supreme.
- Spoon the vegetables and potato mix in the top left of the plate.
- Spoon the sauce to the side of the vegetables, using the back of the spoon pull down.
- Place the chicken in the centre of the plate.
- Garnish with some micro herbs
- Serve and enjoy
“Let me know if you try this at home, I’d love to hear how it goes” – Ed
PS: Don’t forget that we’re giving away spot prizes just for your comments on our blog!