It’s time to lighten the winter load. Tear off those layers and jump off the cosy couch into the bright Spring shine. This season, it’s all about shaking off the cold and enjoying the lighter side of life.
How do you plan on celebrating Spring? Maybe you are keen to crack open an ice-cold glass of Sauvignon or Chardonnay and let the red wine rest until next Winter. Or maybe you are more of a bubbly person and can’t wait to pop the champagne on a sunny veranda.
Are you most excited about swapping out soups and stews for salads and sushi? Maybe it’s the excitement of being able to fire up the braai and watch the game instead of huddling on the couch inside? Or the freedom of tearing off the winter jerseys and blankets and catching some sun in your lighter Spring getup.
Whatever your vibe is, tell us how you plan to tear away the Winter layers and welcome the new season in our Spring competition and you could win a 2-night stay for you and one guest at any Tsogo Sun hotel of your choice, nationwide!
We have a plan to get you inspired for your competition entry. If you find yourself in Johannesburg on 1 September, you can start off Spring with some rooftop bubbles, great music and another chance to win! Join DJ Fresh, Vinny Da Vinci and others on the hotel deck at Southern Sun Hyde Park Sandton. Buy a 750ml bottle of Mumm, and get a 375ml bottle for free AND stand the chance to win 1 of 2 packages to stay at the hotel, including a suite, dinner, breakfast and a bottle of Mumm! Click here for all the details.
There are plenty of Tsogo Sun destinations that will help you tear away the layers this Spring.
Whether you are celebrating, or just catching up with friends, the Stella Café and Bar at the Southern Sun Cullinan is the perfect spot to soak up the sun while sipping on some of South Africa’s best bubbly. Or why not enjoy a fresh Spring salad at the luxurious Medeo Restaurant at Montecasino’s Palazzo? Relax on the veranda, while you overlook the beautiful gardens, and welcome spring. And what better way to embrace Spring than a retreat to the picturesque Overberg region? Take a trip to the Caledon Hotel and Spa for a relaxing weekend to take in the new season. You could also get your groove on at the beach with a lazy Suncoast Sunday, listening to rising and established South African musicians perform at Sunday Beats.
We’re excited for Spring; show us you are too!
The competition opens on 31st August 2017 @ 6am. Click here to enter.
What you could win:
• A 2-night stay plus breakfast for you and one guest at a Tsogo Sun hotel of your choice, nationwide
How to enter:
1. Tell us what you are most excited about “tearing away” as you head into Spring
2. Post the answer as a comment on our Facebook competition post and end the comment with #CelebrateWonderful
3. Like the Tsogo Sun Facebook page, if you don’t already
Ts & Cs:
1. The winner will be sent a prize letter confirming a 2-night stay for you and one guest, redeemable at your preferred Tsogo Sun owned hotel
2. The prize is redeemable for a standard room at the preferred Tsogo Sun owned hotel
3. The prize must be redeemed between 3rd October 2017 and 3rd October 2018
4. Valid entries must comment on the post located at http://bit.ly/2g3TwBQ by telling us what you are most excited to “tear away” this Spring, followed by #CelebrateWonderful
5. Winners will be selected by a random selector
6. By entering this competition, the participant agrees to these terms and conditions
7. The accommodation may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or exchanged for an alternative prize and may not be transferred to another person
8. The competition closes at midnight on 29th September 2017
9. Winners will be notified via our social media networks and notifications will be followed up via email
10. Winners will need to provide a valid email address as the accommodation prize letter will be sent to this address
11. The competition is not open to Tsogo Sun employees and their families, its agencies and suppliers
12. The competition is open to South African residents only
13. The accommodation prize does not include transport to and from the property of any nature, gratuities or any other items not detailed in the prize