We’re proud to be the Official Accommodation Partner to the 22nd Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz taking place at the Sandton Convention Centre, and with one week to go until the festival, we’re giving away a prize to 1 lucky winner.
What you could win:
- 2 tickets to the Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz festival on Saturday, 28 September 2019.
- Accommodation at Holiday Inn Sandton, Rivonia Road for 2 adults, including breakfast for the night of 28 September 2019.
How to enter:
- Name 1 of the 5 Tsogo Sun hotels located in and around Sandton who are offering great accommodation rates for this year’s Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz festival. [Hint: visit our website to find the answer]
- Post your answer in the comments on Facebook.
- Remember to follow our Facebook page to ensure you don’t miss out on our winner announcement.
T’s & C’s:
- The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday, 25 September 2019.
- The prize is valid only for the 28th of September 2019 and must be redeemed on that date.
- Valid entries must contain the correct answer to the question.
- The prize covers the cost of accommodation for 2 adults, including breakfast, at Holiday Inn Sandton, Rivonia Road on the 28th of September 2019. It also includes 2 tickets to the Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz festival on Saturday, 28 September 2019.
- The prize does not include transport to and from the property or venue of any nature, personal and/or travel expenses, gratuities, clothing or other personal effects and all items not mentioned in the prize package.
- The voucher is not transferable and may not be converted to cash.
- Winners will be notified via our social networks. Winners will have 24 hours from announcement to claim their prize by responding to our social posts.
- If the prize has not been claimed in time, a redraw will take place and the prize will be issued to a new winner.
- Winners will be randomly selected by the team at Tsogo Sun.
- Only 1 entry per person will be entered into the random selection draw for the winner.
- Winner selection is final and further communications will not be entered into.
- The competition is not open to Tsogo Sun employees and their families, its agencies and suppliers.
- The competition is only open to people living in South Africa.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
- Standard Tsogo Sun terms and conditions apply and can be found on our website.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.