|WIN with #TsogoServesSundayLunch
Winter is coming and sometimes all you need for comfort during the colder days is a hearty meal, a good glass of wine and great company.
On the food side of things, there isn’t much that’s heartier than a traditional Sunday Lunch.
Our chefs have crafted Sunday Lunch down to a fine art and every Sunday they put on a magnificent buffet at two of our hotels in Cape Town. You can enjoy their delicious creations at Southern Sun The Cullinan and Southern Sun Newlands. Complete with traditional favourites like roast beef or chicken, crispy potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, fresh seasonal vegetables and decadent desserts, it’s a food display that is not to be missed.
So, if you’d like to take your family or friends out for a Sunday Lunch treat (and avoid the dishes that come with cooking at home), enter our competition and you could be in luck!
What you could win:
- Sunday Lunch for 4 people at either Southern Sun The Cullinan or Southern Sun Newlands (the choice is yours), prepared and hosted by one of our top chefs.
- A drinks bill to accompany your lunch to the value of R500.
How to enter:
1. Tell us what your favourite thing is about Sunday Lunch.
2. Post the answer in a comment below or reply on the Facebook or Twitter competition post.
3. Include #TsogoServesSundayLunch
On the other hand:
If it sounds tempting and you don’t want to wait to see if your name is drawn as the competition winner, check out the details on this page and make a booking to try our Sunday Lunch for yourself.
*if you are not in Cape Town, don’t despair, a number of our other hotels also serve Sunday Lunch. Click here for more
Ts & Cs:
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday, 25 May 2018
- The prize is valid for 6 months after the winner has been announced and must be taken up in that time.
- Valid entries must contain the hashtag #TsogoServesSundayLunch
- The prize covers the cost of Sunday Lunch for 4 people prepared by the chef at either Southern Sun The Cullinan OR Southern Sun Newlands, as well as a drinks bill for the lunch to the value of R500.
- The prize does not include transport to and from the property of any nature, personal and/or travel expenses, gratuities, clothing or other personal effects, and all items not mentioned in the prize package.
- The voucher is not transferable and may not be converted to cash.
- Winners will be notified via our social networks. Winners will have 72 hours from announcement to claim their prize by responding to our social posts.
- If the prize has not been redeemed in time, a redraw will take place and the prize will be issued to a new winner.
- Winners will be randomly selected by the team at Tsogo Sun.
- The competition is not open to Tsogo Sun employees and their families, its agencies and suppliers.
- The competition is only open to people living in South Africa.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
- Standard Tsogo Sun terms and conditions apply and can be found on our website.